Young Family Network
|Useful information on preparing for and raising children from pregnancy through adolescence. Topics include parental issues like exercise for pregnant women, coping with the "Terrible Twos," and preventing teen smoking.|
|Solely focused on women's health issues, covering topics such as managing menopause, breast exams, healthy pregnancy and bringing baby home.|
Airing in Pediatric and OB/GYN practices nationwide, our Young Family Network allows your brand to reach millions of viewers (primarily health-conscious women as well as new and expectant mothers) at a time when they are seeking health information for their family’s wellbeing.
Created by the award-winning medical unit at CNN, the Young Family Network programming is customized for your target audience.
- Baby and You, which covers important information about the first year of baby’s life
- Parenting Today, which helps moms prepare for raising children from birth to adolescence
- Little Lessons, which focuses on children aged 2-5
- Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby, which teaches Moms how to make sure both they and their children are happy and healthy
- Women-Wise, which centers on women’s health issues, and more